Twisted Traces is well-known for its value-effective printed circuit board design services. Our Design for Manufacturability (DFM) approach combined with our technology expertise allows us to take up any complex project. Our vast industrial experience allows us to take up small, medium, and large volume orders with same ease. With us, you can be assured of high-quality PCB design services at cost-efficient prices.
Features of PCB Design and Layout ServicesWhether your PCB project requires high speed, constraint-driven requirements, basic I/O, or routing, our technical staff will be of great help. Our well-defined engineering methodology helps ensure value-effective designs at shortest turnaround times. Our following capabilities help us serve our customers efficiently.
- Schematic Capture
- Board Layouts from a Schematic Diagram Provided by Customer
- Fabrication and Assembly Drawings
- RF Layouts
- Single and Differential Circuit Designs with Controlled Impedance
- Reverse Engineering
- Multi-layer boards, differential pairs, split ground planes, and high-speed rules
- High-Speed Backplane and Mid-plane Designs
- Micro BGA / Micro via/ Blind & Buried Vias
- Component resequencing based on physical layout, reverse annotation to schematic
- Surface Mount Designs
- Through Hole Designs
- DFT audit, test point placement, test probe clearance per customer rules, and testability report
- High density interconnects
- Mixed dielectrics
- Epoxy and Conductive Fills
- Metal Cores
- Bonded Heat Sinks
- Cavities and Plated Edges
Additional ServicesWe can provide the following services:
- EMI Protection
- Fine Pitch BGA Layout
- Sensitive Analog Circuits
- High Current/Voltage Designs We have a comprehensive experience in creating RoHS compliant PCB designs. We can create new layouts or help you convert your existing lead assemblies to RoHS compliant designs.
PCB Design PrerequisiteWe request our clients to provide us with the following:
- Schematics: We expect our customer to provide us with a complete schematic diagram that is verified by them, prior to the start of PCB design. We accept a schematic diagram in any of the following formats:
- CAD schematic
- Bill of Materials: We require you to provide us specifications of each part included in the design. This will help us understand application parameters, and tolerances needed for your circuit board. A specific footprint information for each circuit is also required. There will be a complete datasheet for each component, which will help us fulfil this requirement efficiently.
- Board Outline: You can provide us IDF file sourced from Mechanical CAD tool, we can import that data into our system.
- Designing a PCB is an intricate process, which requires a lot of precision. This is a process in which most common mistakes are bound to occur. What are these common mistakes? Read More
- What tools do you need for your PCB design? Read More
- A smart printed circuit board is what every electronic device seeks in order to provide an enhanced experience to users and customers. However, the quality, operational functionality and smoothness of an electronic device depends much on the efficiency and design of its printed circuit board. Read More