Maritime industry is well-known for its big- and medium-sized aquatic vessels such as yachts, passenger boats, ships, etc. These vessels utilize a variety of high-performance electronic equipment for various tasks such as navigation, communication, signals, etc. Reliability and long term service capabilities are the two requisites for maritime electronics and applications. Also, these electronics require high electrical connectivity, as well as mechanical support. Twisted Traces supports its maritime clients by providing performance oriented maritime electronic printed circuit boards (PCBs). Our PCBs support various maritime equipment that are exposed to the ocean environment.
Beneficial Features of Maritime PCBs Provided by Twisted Traces
The following advantages of our PCBs make them popular with our maritime clients:
- All our PCBs are produced from aluminum and copper substrates and low dielectric pre-pegs. This helps reduce the number of thermal and electric reactions in the ocean environment.
- Our maritime PCBs are provided with surface coatings such as ENIG, OSP, lead-free HASL, silver, and immersion tin.
- We provide industry-grade rigid flex/rigid PCB that is used for electrical connectivity in the marine industry. These PCBs have efficient RF schedule, too. Our double layered and multilayered PCBs are used for complex electronic applications in the maritime industry.
- We employ Design for Manufacturability (DFM) techniques that help us take care of bulk order requirements easily.
Applications of Twisted Traces Maritime PCBs
Twisted Traces provides PCB assemblies to meet the application requirements of the following devices used in the maritime industry.
- Signal Amplifiers
- Active Aperture Arrays
- Signal Splitters
- RF & Superconducting Technology
- Time Keeping Technology
- Input Power Conditioners
- High Band VHF Systems
- Voice Operated Squelch Modules
- High Voltage Regulators
- High Power RF Signals
- Beacon and Strobe Systems
- Antenna Systems
- Electronic Counter Measurement
- Marine Spotlights
- Radar Systems