Printed circuit boards have been a part of LED applications, since very long. Over the years, LED’s have emerged as energy efficient lighting sources due to their compact size, and low heat production. As one of the growing industries, LED demands specialized metal-core PCBs that can dissipate heat very well. Twisted Traces provides performance-oriented metal core PCBs to its clients in LED industry. We can provide these PCBs in a single layer up to 20 layers.
Twisted Traces PCB Offerings
Our vast PCB assembly capabilities allow us complete any complex project efficiently. We have capabilities to identify and assemble base-materials with excellent heat dissipation capabilities. Currently, we provide the following LED printed circuit boards:
- Aluminum based LED PCB
- Copper based LED PCB
- Metal Core PCB (MPCB)
Benefits of LED PCBs manufactured by Twisted Traces
The following benefits have helped boost the demand of our PCBs among LED OEMs
- Metal core PCBs provided by us can dissipate thermal heat almost 9 times faster than regular FR4 PCBs. This helps cool heat generating laminates faster, and ensure high performance of the application.
- Aluminum PCBs and other metal-backed PCBs can resist heat distortion.
- Copper backed PCBs easily transfer heat to external heat sink.
- Metal backed PCBs are stable, and perfect for most high-density applications.
Applications of LED Printed Circuit Boards
The following applications are equipped with LED printed circuit boards
- Spot Lights
- Consumer Electronics
- Air Landing and Running Lights
- Flashlight and Camping Accessories
- Solar Power Products
- Street Lights
- Vehicle Lights
- Elevator Lights
- Traffic and Signal Lighting