When it comes to Quick Turn Printed Circuit Boards, Twisted Traces is the name to go for. We understand the importance of quick conversion of PCBs from prototypes to the completed project and thus our systems are well equipped for Quick Turn PCB Assembly.
We understand that our customers are on strict deadlines. If you can’t wait for a new co-op panel, then try out our 12" X 18" Prototype Panels. Our bare board panels are ready within 4 to 5 days.
Quick Turn PCBs:
We offer different solutions for fast turnaround of prototypes:
- Co-op Panels: You can share pcb assembly orders (finished) and bare boards with the help of a Co-op panel. This will help you save your cost as well as time. Opt for our small sized panels that can be filled quickly. You can join either a 2-layer or a 4-layer Co-op panel.
- Prototype Panels: These panels are especially designed for our customers who are on strict deadlines and cannot wait for the order and development of new Co-op panels. Our 12" X 18" prototype panel has working area of a whooping 9" X 15" dimension. You can get the pcb bare board panel within 4 to 5 days.
Our Capabilities Pertaining to Quick Turn Printed Circuit Boards Assembly:
Twisted Traces is a credible and respected name in the industry for assembling Quick Turn circuit boards and prototype panels. Our areas of expertise are:
- Turnkey or Consignment
- SMT or PTH mixed
- Rigid FR-4, Rigid-Flex, Rogers, Aluminum
- Single or Double sided assemblies
- RoHS/Lead-Free Assemblies
- Cable assemblies
- Fine Pitch Components
- Automated Optical Inspection
- BGA and Micro BGAs Placement
- Enclosures/ box builds
- Conformal Coating
- Functional Testing
Why Choose Us for Your Quick Turn PCB Assembly Services?
Twisted Traces has a quick response policy throughout the PCB manufacturing process. We offer comprehensive services for consigned material kits. Our highly experienced teams of designers, project managers, and engineers work in unison to deliver the PCBs in deadline. The interaction between members of different teams is crucial for smooth yet fast movement of the PCB assembly process. With our experience and proficiency, you can be assured of getting fast turnaround of prototypes.
Twisted Traces is committed to provide reliable, fast, and cost-effective services when it comes to Quick Turn printed circuit boards. We specialize in customized orders as well. Contact us at email@example.com