6 layer prototype PCBs comprise three tracing layers, two ground planes, and one power plane. The 6 layer PCBs stackups are preferred over four layer PCBs in many advanced electronic applications due to various advantages they offer. Twisted Traces provides 6 layer prototype PCBs that are manufactured using the high-quality FR-4 material. The FR-4 material is well-known for its durability, precision, as well as several technical advantages that it offers.
Highlights of 6 Layer Prototype PCB Stackups
We are considered as one of the leading 6 layer FR-4 PCBs manufacturers in the US. Our following capabilities allow us to provide 6 layer PCB stackups to customers across various industry verticals.
- Quick turn prototype PCB production
- No holds processing
- Free PCB file test (DFM)
- Free E-Test
- Pre-defined Specifications
- Final Thickness – 0.062
- Minimum finished hole size ≥ 8 MIL
- Minimum Trace or Space ≥ 5/5 MIL
- RoHS- Compliant ( Lead-free material and surface finish)
- 2 Side Silkscreen ( Yellow, Black, Red, and White)
- IPC Class II
Key Benefits of Purchasing 6 layer FR-4 PCBs from Us
The following are the key benefits of buying 6 layer PCB Stackups from Twisted Traces:
- Best Prices: We provide an unlimited selection of plated and non-plated holes, drill sizes, and various other features at the prices specified.
- Quality: We guarantee that each printed circuit board provided is fabricated exactly as per your requirements.
- Short Turnaround Times: We use advanced file verification systems, which allow us to respond to customer’s requirements in very short time.
- No Minimum Quantity: We allow our customers to order as per their requirements. Hence, they can even order a single PCB.
- Bulk Order Discounts: We provide attractive bulk order discounts. Great price savings can be availed on bulk prototype orders.
- Custom Sizes: We can provide 6 layer PCB stackups in any specification. Our advanced equipment and vast industry experience allow us to provide customized PCBs at short turnaround times.
Applications of 6 Layer Prototype PCB Stackups
The following are some of the industrial applications that use 6 layer FR-4 PCBs:
- Computer Applications
- Game Machines
We are considered as one of the key 6 layer FR-4 PCBs suppliers in the US, and all our orders are backed with quality and fast delivery promise. To know more about our 6 layer prototype PCBs, you can contact us via telephone (630)345-5400, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Number of boards is calculated from board area and is subject to change after panel layout is complete.