Please note: Number of boards is calculated from board area and is subject to change after panel layout is complete.
Twisted Traces is a leading supplier of 1-2 layer FR-4 prototype PCBs in the US. These PCBs are made from a FR-4 material, which is known for its eclectic material properties. These PCBs comprise of 2 layers – a conductive layer, and a ground layer. The FR-4 material is fire resistant, and is popularly known as “Glass reinforced epoxy laminated sheet”. The fire resistant quality of this material makes it an ideal choice for 1-2 layered PCBs. In this type of circuit boards, a thin layer of copper foil is laminated on one, or both sides of the FR-4 epoxy panel. These epoxy panels are referred as copperclad laminates.
Highlights of 1-2 Layer Prototype PCB Stackups
Being one of the leading 1-2 layer FR-4 PCBs manufacturers in the US, we can meet diverse complex requirements of our clients. Our following capabilities allow us to meet all standard and customized requirements with ease:
- Quick turn prototype PCB production
- Free PCB file test (DFM)
- No holds processing
- Free E-Test
- Final Thickness – 0.062
- Minimum finished hole size ≥ 8 MIL
- Minimum Trace or Space ≥ 5/5 MIL
- 2 Side Silkscreen ( Yellow, Black, Red, and White)
- IPC Class II
- Rigid printed circuit
Why Twisted Traces?
The following advantages will help you understand why buying PCB’s from Twisted Traces are beneficial
- Quality: We employ tested and proven manufacturing practices, as well as high-quality materials, which help us provide industry-leading PCBs.
- Best Prices: We can provide 1-2 layer PCB stack ups with plated and non-plated holes, drill sizes, and other specialized features at the prices specified.
- Short Lead Times: Our well-equipped facility, and advanced file verification equipment allow us to ensure short lead times on all orders
- Price Benefits: We follow “no minimum order” policy. This helps us serve customers as per their requirements. Be it a single prototype order or bulk order, we treat both equally. We provide excellent price benefits on bulk orders. Hence, our customers can avail attractive price savings on large prototype orders.
- Custom Sizes: We manufacture PCBs in standard, as well as in custom sizes. Our vast industry experience helps us provide customized PCBs in specifications of customer’s choice.
Applications of 1-2 Layer FR4 PCBs
The following are some of the common applications of 1-2 layer FR4 stackup:
- LED Lighting
- Power Supplies
- Packaging Equipment
- Coffee Makers
- Surveillance Equipment
- Camera Systems
- Radio and Stereo Equipment
- Solid State Drives
Twisted Traces provides attractive cost benefits on bulk orders. To know more about our 1-2 layer prototype PCBs, or another multilayer PCBs, you can contact us via telephone (630)345-5400, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.