PCB stack-up plays a vital role in determining the EMC performance of any product. A good stack-up is very effective in decreasing radiation from the loops on a PCB, as well as the cables attached to the board. However, a poor stack-up can greatly increase the radiation from both of these mechanisms. Twisted Traces is a well-known PCB manufacturer, which offers multilayer FR-4 PCB stack-up services.
Our Product Offerings
We provide different types of multilayer FR-4 prototype PCBs for various applications. These include:
- 1-2 Layers FR-4 PCB: Twisted Traces provides 1 and 2 Layer prototype PCBs, which are made from FR4 material.
- 4 Layer Prototype PCB Stack-ups: We provide durable, high quality, and precision made 4 layer prototype PCB stack-ups.
- 6 Layer Prototype PCB Stack-ups: FR-4 material is known for its durability, consistency and predictability. We use these three properties of the material to manufacture high quality 6 layer prototype PCB stack-ups.
- 8 Layer Prototype PCB Stack-ups: 8 layer prototype PCB stack-ups are made of FR-4 material. As the name suggests, these stack-ups have eight layers.
Benefits of Multilayer Prototype PCBs
Due to a number of benefits, multilayer PCB stackups is in growing demand in several industries. Here are some of the benefits.
- Higher assembly density
- Smaller size, which saves considerable space
- Increased flexibility
- Easier integration controlled impedance features
- EMI shielding through careful placement of power and ground layers.
- Reduces need for interconnection wiring harnesses
Applications of Multilayer Prototype PCBs
The following are a few applications using multilayer FR-4 printed circuit boards:
- Data Storage
- Signal Transmission
- GPS Technology
- Industrial Controls
- Satellite Systems
- Hand Held Devices
- X-Ray Equipment
- Atomic Accelerators
- Fiber Optic Receptors
- Nuclear Detection Systems
- Weather Analysis
For more information on multilayer FR-4 PCBs, you can always contact us. Feel free to call us on (630) 345-5400. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.