The process in which different electronic components are assembled or soldered to a printed circuit board or PCB is termed as printed circuit board assembly. Most commonly, it is also referred to as PCBA. Before any assembly is done on a circuit board, it is simply known as a PCB. However, after soldering different components to the circuit board, it is referred to as printed circuit board assembly or printed circuit assembly (PCA). At Twisted Traces, we have a huge expertise in providing printed circuit board assembly service to our customers. We are also known to provide quality products and services at quickest turnaround times in the industry.
Availing PCB Assembly Services Online
There are different ways in which you can avail the PCB assembly service online at Twisted Traces. Here are a few of them:
- BOM Pricing: To avail our PCB assembly services, you are requested to send us the Bill of Materials (BOM), along with reference designators, manufacturer part number, manufacturer name, and quantities.
- Labor Assembly Online: These is an instant service, where you can get the labor assembly costs in just a few seconds.
- PCBs Online Quote: PCB quote can be availed in no time, after you select one of the following options:
- Prototype Panel
- Co-op Panel
- Custom Quote
PCB Assembly Services Provided
We have an expertise in a wide range of PCB assembly services, and this has helped us reach to the level that we are at today. Following are the different areas in which we can provide you PCB assembly services:
- Lead Free Assembly
- Through-Hole PCB Assembly
- Surface Mount PCB Assembly
- Prototype assembly
- Complete PCB assembly
PCB Assembly Capabilities
We provide printed circuit board assembly services in following capabilities:
|Types of Assembly||THD (Thru-Hole Device)
SMT (Surface-Mount Technology)
|Board Dimensions||Smallest size: 0.2" x 0.2"
Largest size: 15" x 20"
|Maximum Component Size||45 mm x 150 mm|
|Soldering||RoHS Compliant (lead free)
Automated Optical Inspection Systems
|Electrical Testing||Functional Testing
Environmental Stress Testing
AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
|Board Type||Rigid-Flex Circuit Boards
Flex Circuit Boards
Rigid FR-4 Circuit Boards
|Minimum Board Handling Size||50 mm x 50 mm x 0.3 mm|
|Maximum board handling size||530 mm x 460 mm x 5 mm|
|Turnaround Time||Only PCB Assembly: 1-5 days
Turnkey PCB Assembly: 10-16 days