We are one of the trusted names in quick turn PCB assembly services in the US. We are approached by engineers, assemblers, and PCB designers for quick turn printed circuit boards. We understand that lead time is the critical success factor when it comes to prototyping a new PCB. It is always a competitive advantage for a business to test their prototypes faster, and introduce their products to the market sooner than their nearest competitor. This realization has helped us serve many small and medium sized businesses at quicker turnaround times and competitive prices.
Why Us for Quick Turn PCB Assembly?
We are one of the leading high-quality PCB manufacturing service providers in the US. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors in the following ways:
- Industrial Experience: Our industrial experience over 3 decades with a multitude of hi-tech clients makes us one of the most reliable quick turn fabrication services in the US.
- Manufacturing Facility: Our well-equipped manufacturing facility comprises several latest PCB manufacturing equipment. This helps us take up small and big volume orders with ease, and perform all in-house fabrication.
- Accelerated Turnaround Times: We offer accelerated PCB assembly and fabrication times in the industry. Customers can receive their PCBs on the same day (within 24 hours), 2, or 3 days.
- Quotes as Per the Requirement: Customers can send us quick online quotes for prototype panels, and co-op panels.
- Custom Quotes: For any specific requirements, customers can always send us custom quotes. They can mention choice of features such as thickness, copper weights, solder mask colours, and surface finishes.
- Human Reviewed PCB Quotes: At Twisted Traces, each quick turn PCB assembly quote or fabrication quote and Gerber file is reviewed manually to provide an accurate quote, and estimated turnaround time.
- Comprehensive Range of Materials: We stock a comprehensive range of materials including the following:
- FR4, FR-406
- 370 HR
- Rogers RO4350, RO4003
- Clad Thermal Substrates
- Hybrid ( FR4 and Rogers)
- Copper Base
- Vast Range of Finishes: We can provide the following type of finishes, and also the ones that are not mentioned here.
- HASL- Leaded Solder Nickel/Tin
- HASL – Lead Free Solder
- Nickel Flash Gold
- Electroless Soft Gold
- Wire Bondable Soft Gold
- Immersion Gold OSP
- Electrolytic Hard/Nickel Gold
- Immersion Tin/Silver
- Carbon Ink
- Capabilities: The following printed circuit board capabilitiesallowusfulfill diverse quick turn printed circuit board requirements of our clients.
- 1- 20 layers
- Single/Double sided assemblies
- PTH or SMT mixed
- Rigid flex printed circuit boards
- Hybrid PCBs
- Up to 6 Oz inner and outer layers
- RoHs Compliant /Lead-free assemblies
- BGA and Micro BGA placement
- Fine Pitch components
- Made in USA: All quick turn printed circuit boards are manufactured in USA at our Illinois based facility.
If you have multiple PCBs for prototyping, you can save time by putting them in a drill file/Gerber set. We encourage customers to send PCB specifications to email@example.com. For more details on quick turn PCB assembly and fabrication, you can call us on (630)345-5400 at any time of the day. We are confident that once you utilize our quick turn PCB fabrication services, you will continue to approach us in the future too.
- What makes quick turn PCB fabrication better than general PCB manufacturing? Why should you choose this service? Read More
- You will find it a confusing task as there are several manufacturers available in the market who offer a wide range of PCB fabrication services. What are parameters to consider when selecting a quick turn prototype printed circuit board manufacturer? Read More
- Let’s know how quick turn and prototype PCB manufacturing services are benefiting several companies and their business goals. Read More
- Things to Know about Quick Turn PCB Assemblies. Read More