Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) can be designed manually, as well as automatically. CAD drafting is used for designing PCBs manually, whereas, for automated designing, automatic routers are used. Generally, designers prefer to do manual design, as it allows them to implement their own techniques and ideas while designing. Twisted Traces is a reputable name in providing PCB designs based on your requirements.
Reasons to Choose Twisted Traces for Your Custom PCBs OnlineTwisted Traces is a company, which provides custom PCBs online. We have made several customers happy with our best-in-class service. Here are a few reasons why you should be choosing us.
- Instant PCB Quote Online: We can provide you with an instant PCB quote online depending on your design requirements. You can also upload your Bill of Materials (BOM) document.
- Lead-free PCBs: We keep ourselves updated with the latest trends. Nowadays, lead-free PCB designs are preferred. We can provide you lead-free PCB assembly if required.
- Comprehensive Material Choice: You can choose from a wide range of PCB materials such as FR4, FR406, Rogers 4003, Rogers 4350, etc. You can request for a custom PCB design.
- Surface Finishes: We allow customers to take advantage of a great variety of surface finishes including HASL, lead-free HASL, Immersion Silver, etc.
- Fastest Turnaround Times: We provide the fastest turnaround times and quick service to our customers, without compromising on the quality.
Custom PCB Capabilities
Below are some of our custom PCB capabilities.
|PCB Types||Materials||Lead Surface Finishes||Lead-free Surface Finishes|
Multi-layer PCBs (1-20 layers)
Single Sided Rigid Boards
Double Sided Rigid Boards
HASL + Gold Fingers
|Inner Copper Thickness||Outer Copper Thickness||Solder Mask||Silkscreen Color|
0.5 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz
3 oz,4 oz,5 oz
1/3 oz, 0.5 oz,1 oz
2 oz,3 oz,4 oz
5 oz,6 oz
|Max PCB Size||Board Options||Standards|
|560 mm x 420 mm||
Dry Film Solder Mask (DFSM)
Liquid Photoimageable Solder Mask Inks (LPSM)
IPC Class 2
IPC Class 3
- Ordering printed circuit boards (PCBs) online involves a number of steps. Following all the required steps will help you buy PCBs online without any hassles. What are the steps of ordering PCBs online? Read More
- PCB design and fabrication of electronic circuits has become complex.When you approach a PCB assembly and fabrication service provider for a PCB quotation, you should send them a PCB pre-order checklist. Read More
- When you set out to order for a PCB from any manufacturer, you will either need to pick standard specs or custom specs. Thus it is essential to understand the difference between a standard spec and a custom spec PCB. Read More
- When it comes to choosing a reliable and reputable custom printed circuit board manufacturer, the first thing to consider is his depth of expertise and length of experience. The following tips can help you out in the selection. Read More