Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) can be designed manually, as well as automatically. CAD drafting is used for designing PCBs manually, whereas for automated designing, automatic routers are used. Generally, designers prefer to do manual design, as it allows them to implement their own techniques and ideas while designing. Twisted Traces is a reputable name in providing PCB designs based on your requirements.
Custom PCB CapabilitiesBelow are some of our custom PCB capabilities.
Multi-layer PCBs (1-20 layers)
Single Sided Rigid Boards
Double Sided Rigid Boards
|Lead Surface Finishes||
HASL + Gold Fingers
|Lead-free Surface Finishes||
Lead Free HASL
|Inner Copper Thickness||
|Outer Copper Thickness||
|Max PCB Size||560 mm x 420 mm|
Dry Film Solder Mask (DFSM)
Liquid Photoimageable Solder Mask Inks (LPSM)
IPC Class 2
IPC Class 3
Reasons to Choose Twisted Traces for Your Custom PCBsTwisted Traces is a company, which provides custom PCBs online. We have made several customers happy with our best-in-class service. Here are a few reasons why you should be choosing us.
- Instant Quote: We can provide you with an instant PCB quote depending on your design requirements. You can also upload your Bill of Materials (BOM) document.
- Lead-free PCBs: We keep ourselves updated with the latest trends. Nowadays, lead-free PCB designs are preferred. We can provide you lead-free PCB assembly if required.
- Comprehensive Material Choice: You can choose from a wide range of PCB materials such as FR4, FR406, Rogers 4003, Rogers 4350, etc. You can request for a custom PCB design.
- Surface Finishes: We allow customers to take advantage of a great variety of surface finishes including HASL, lead-free HASL, Immersion Silver, etc.
- Fastest Turnaround Times: We provide the fastest turnaround times and quick service to our customers, without compromising on the quality.